ELO Drinking Water
- GrabPay installments available
- Delivery takes about 7 working days from date of purchase
ELO Drinking Water is probably the only oxygen-rich water in the world that has proven health benefits through rigorous scientific and clinical testing.
Published research data by Monash University, Australia demonstrates that ELO Water is able to increase blood oxygen level through oral consumption.
The revolutionary technology behind ELO Drinking Water allows a high level of oxygen to exist in a unique, stable and bound form. Unlike many types of oxygenated water available in the market, ELO Drinking Water is made without high pressure oxygenation methods.
Pure and additive-free, ELO Drinking Water is free from chlorine, fluoride and harmful chemicals.
PROPERTIES OF ELO DRINKING WATER
ELO Drinking Water is suitable for both healthy and health-challenged people, and has the following properties:
- High oxygen content
- A pH of between 7.1 and 7.5
- Natural minerals
- Refreshing smooth taste
- Pure and additive-free
- For maintenance of tissue oxygenation, consume ELO Drinking Water at an interval of every 2 hours throughout the day.
- ELO Drinking Water can be served chilled or at normal room temperature.
- Do not boil or freeze the water as it might cause ELO Drinking Water to lose its oxygen content.
- For best results, consume ELO Drinking Water on its own without mixing with food and other beverages.
- You may supplement your ELO Drinking Water intake with other types of water or beverages to fulfil the daily requirement.
- ELO Drinking Water is safe and will not interact or interfere with your medications.
- ELO Drinking Water is suitable for consumption by pets.
- Store in a dark, cool and dry place.
- Once opened, please consume the entire bottle of ELO Drinking Water within 24 hours for maximum effectiveness. When opened and recapped, ELO Drinking Water is able to retain its oxygen content for up to 3 days if stored in a dark, cool and dry place.
RECOMMENDED DAILY AMOUNT
As ELO Drinking Water is a drinking water and not a drug, there is no need to adhere strictly to any dosing plan. However, if you wish to maximize on the benefits of ELO Drinking Water, you may follow the guidelines below to ensure good hydration and oxygen supplementation throughout the day.
Adults: Drink 750ml to 1.5 litres per day in divided servings throughout the day. For those who are on water restriction due to medical conditions, they may replace up to 70% of their daily allowable fluid quantity with ELO Drinking Water.
Children: At least 50% of their daily drinking water requirements over the course of a day. For example, if your child normally drinks 4 glasses of water a day, you could replace 2 of those cups with ELO Drinking Water.
Infants: As babies rely on milk for their calories, it Is advisable to consult your paediatrician as to how much water your baby or infant should consume in addition to milk. This principle applies to any type of water.
Pets: 30 to 50ml/kg depending on the animal’s general health and activity level over the course of a day. For example, if your pet weighs 5kg, it may consume between 150ml to 250ml of ELO Drinking Water over the course of a day.
ELO Drinking Water: $10 shipping fee for orders below $150. Free shipping with minimum purchase of $150 per order.
ELO Skincare, ELO Essence & ELO Living: Free shipping with minimum spend of $30 per order