ELO Drinking Water (450ml)
ELO Drinking Water is an oxygen-rich water with a refreshing, smooth taste that nourishes the body from within and enhances overall well-being.
The revolutionary technology behind ELO Drinking Water allows a high level of oxygen to exist in a unique, stable and bound form that promotes quick absorption by the body, restoring its natural balance and enhancing overall well-being.
ELO Drinking Water’s unique composition and qualities are backed by more than 10 years of water science.
Unlike many types of oxygenated water available in the market, ELO Drinking Water is made without high pressure oxygenation methods. Pure and additive-free, ELO Drinking Water is free from chlorine, fluoride and harmful chemicals.
PROPERTIES OF ELO WATER
ELO Drinking Water is suitable for both healthy and health-challenged people, and has the following properties:
- High oxygen content
- A pH of between 7.1 and 7.5
- Natural minerals
- Refreshing smooth taste
- Pure and additive-free
MADE IN SINGAPORE
Elo Water Pte Ltd
Hyflux Innovation Centre
80 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339949
+65 3157 8080
- For maintenance of tissue oxygenation, consume ELO Drinking Water at an interval of every 2 hours throughout the day.
- ELO Drinking Water can be served chilled or at normal room temperature.
- Do not boil or freeze the water as it might cause ELO Drinking Water to lose its oxygen content.
- For best results, consume ELO Drinking Water on its own without mixing with food and other beverages.
- You may supplement your ELO Drinking Water intake with other types of water or beverages to fulfill the daily requirement.
- ELO Drinking Water is safe and will not interact or interfere with your medications.
- ELO Drinking Water is suitable for consumption by pets.
RECOMMENDED DAILY AMOUNT
Adults: At least 4 to 6 glasses (such as 750ml to 1.5L) over the course of a day.
Children: At least 50% of their daily drinking water requirements over the course of a day. For example, if your child normally drinks 4 cups of water a day, at least 2 of those cups can be of ELO Drinking Water.
Infants: Please consult your pediatrician as to how much water your baby or infant should consume.
Pets: 30 to 50ml/kg depending on the animal’s general health and activity level over the course of a day. For example, if your pet weighs 5kg, it should consume between 150ml to 250ml of ELO Drinking Water over the course of a day.
- Store in a dark, cool and dry place.
- Once opened, please consume the entire bottle of ELO Drinking Water within 24 hours for maximum effectiveness. When opened and recapped, ELO Drinking Water is able to retain its oxygen content for up to 3 days if stored in a dark, cool and dry place.