Replacement cartridges for Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System.
Lifespan for all 3 cartridges are 12 months.
The set of cartridges comprises of:
Cartridge 1 – Carbon Pre Filter
- Removes sediment and chlorine
- Blocks out large particulates and water contaminants such as rust
Cartridge 2 - RO Filtration
- Driven by pressure through a semi-permeable membrane where dissolved solids are rejected and flushed to the drain
- Filtered water is then stored in the storage tank until use
Cartridge 3 - Activated Carbon Post-Filtration
- Final round of filtration to remove any bad taste or odour present in drinking water
- Enhance the taste of water for cooking or daily drinking
How to Change Cartridge?
- Twist, remove and discard all 3 cartridges as shown in the illustration above.
- Turn on the tap faucet to drain the storage tank.
- Insert and re-attach the new cartridges onto the manifold.
- Turn on the tap faucet to flush the cartridges, it is recommended to discard the first full tank.
- To reset the sensor alert, press and hold the button until the green light begins flashing. Release the button as soon as the light begins flashing. (Note: the light flashes for 3 seconds, hence releasing the button before or after the 3 seconds will not reset the timer).
- If the sensor alert does not display any light, it is recommended to change the battery immediately.