The Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System RM18 is an industry-rated water purifying system that is able to filter up to 66 litres per day. It is a high-performance device with a semi-permeable membrane that removes most dissolved solids, to provide your family and loved ones with the highest quality of drinking water.
- High water production rate of 66 litres per day
- Neat, seamless design - only tap is visible on the countertop as the main assembly can be hidden under the kitchen counter.
- Simple filter replacement with Auto-Shut function
- High quality filtered water for daily cooking and drinking
- A built-in sensor that turns red to alert you when it is time to change the cartridge
Stage 1: Carbon Block Pre-Filtration
- Removes sediment and chlorine
- Blocks out large particulates and water contaminants such as rust
Stage 2: RO Filtration
- Driven by pressure through a semi-permeable membrane where dissolved solids are rejected and flushed to the drain
- Filtered water is then stored in the storage tank until use
Stage 3: Activated Carbon Post-Filtration
- The final round of filtration to remove any bad taste or odour present in drinking water
- Enhance the taste of water for cooking or daily drinking