ELO Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Membership categories are Classic, Silver, Gold and Platinum, and all Memberships are non-transferable.
2. No minimum spend is required for signing up as a Classic Member. Classic Members will be automatically upgraded to Silver Members with a minimum Nett Spend of $300 within a period of 12 months. Silver Members will be automatically upgraded to Gold Members with a minimum Nett Spend of $2,000 while Gold Members will be automatically upgraded to Platinum Members with a minimum Nett Spend of $5,000 in a single or multiple orders within a period of 12 months.
3. Convert your ELO Points to ELO Gift Cards to pay for your purchases.
4. Nett Spend refers to the amount you spend on a purchase excluding goods & services tax (GST), and after deducting the total value of all other promotional vouchers, promo codes on www.elowatershop.com and/or the redemption amount of previously-earned points used to pay for this purchase.
5.The cost of such as delivery do not count towards Nett Spend.
6. ELO Membership is a lifetime membership.
7. Your ELO points are valid for 1 year. The validity of your ELO points may be extended for another year if, before the expiry date, you make any purchase to extend for another year. Points that are not redeemed within this period will automatically expire.
8. Points are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash, credit or services such as shipping.
9. When making a purchase, you may utilise only the points of your Membership. You may not use your points in combination with the points under another person’s Membership against a purchase.
10. ELO Return Policy sets out the terms and conditions of all returns of items purchased. All returns of items and refunds made shall be governed by the Policy then prevailing. If you obtain a refund on any item for which you earned reward points, the ELO points associated with the refunded item will also be deducted from your account. If the ELO points balance in your account is insufficient to cover the points to be deducted, the equivalent dollar value of the ELO points will instead be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you.
12. ELO reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions governing ELO Membership including its privileges and benefits without prior notice to Members. ELO Members may access the prevailing terms and conditions via www.elowatershop.com